Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fall Collection




I had been work with this great color. Green avocado, material Felt 100% wool. Many appliqué and so much fun.

Finally my favourite season almost is here, that’s why my inspiration is absolutely FALL I mean leaves, browns and greens colours, warm materials etc. etc.

I have to say that work with this Felt is very difficult because is hard and not flexible so I have to manipulate with some difficulties, but belive it is a great option aboslutly adorable and fantastic texture. I had been so busy because this collection is special handmade for a show, near to where I live Poggio a Caiano is going to show a Market and this is my first show so I’m so exited about it. I hope can make some contacts and some sells of course. At least I will have fun.

Well please cross your fingers for me because I need see if my ART and CRAFT are acceptable, maybe fashionable, will see. In the meat time all my new creations you can see it as well on my shop.




No comments: