Monday, October 23, 2006

Roses








In the last days I had been working with wool 100% because I have a at home a great teacher from Argentina, her name is Elida, and she has been show me so many tricks to get better results, one of this days starting to think about my next creation, born this fantastic idea of this handbag this is my first time that I combine embroidery with knitt and I found that the result is so lovely.

This particular femenine handbag has a great capacity, and strong handle. I just love it.

Here are some details of the embroidery.

2 comments:

Rida said...

El bolso es monísimo. ¿qué has metido dentro del asa para que sea rígida? Besitos.
Mabel.

Cintia Soto said...

Gracias Mabel, dentro tiene un material muy solido pero ligero es un tipo de plastico que parece esponja viene en colores distintos y lo usan para hacer figuras para los nenes.