Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pink loves brown and blue

.... and beige and ivory. This great combination of colors is the team of my new bag, Felt wool 100% I work this time with this applique made with diferent squares creating a great compilation also with blue, the materials of them is industrial felt wich is thiner and soft work on it.





The last week I receive a notification from rare bird finds and they said, YOU ARE BEEN FEUTURED on their site, and that is more than a big complement. Thank you so much.

In the last week I had been so busy on my work that's why I don't have new creations, but the next week I will promise make a little bit more. But with so much work I did this purse.

4 comments:

Rida said...

El bolso de punto es precioso y me ha dado la idea de empezar por algo así para aprender los diferentes puntos que existen. Besitos. Mabel.

the solitary thread said...

Gosh you make such lovely things! Your blog is so nice to look at =) I really love the felts you work with, the shapes of your bags and how they sit are amazing! I look forward to checking out your blog from now on! =) xox

Kim Carney said...

love the felted bag! wonderful.

Laura said...

Todo lo que tienes en tu blog es realmente bonito! Lo he visto y me han dado ganas de empezar a hacer bolsos, flores, punto...
Un trabajo magnífico.
Un saludo.