Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Red vintage


Walking through the little streets in Florence, this fabric caught my eye. I fell in love with it when I saw it in the window shop. It spoke to me as being fabric that would be perfect for making something special, beautiful and useful. And here it is, a magazine bag, or maybe a shopping bag, adorned with fantastic pins I also created.

The other pin in the picture (the red pin) is made by my friend Kima from Kup Kup who is from Spain. She makes adorable things from felt.

See some of the little linen details on the inside.


4 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

I love this fabric! And I really, really like the flower that you made and the sweet pencil case!!!!

Very nice : )

Jenn

Rida said...

Te ha quedado un bolso precioso. Jamás hubiera comprado esa tela, sin embargo has conseguido que en ese bolso luzca de una forma increíble. Besos. Mabel.

futuregirl said...

You were right to snap up that fabric. It's super cute! The flower pin looks perfect on it. :)

Mod and Mint said...

Wonderful fabric, wonderful bag! The flower pins make it extra special!