Saturday, June 03, 2006

Victorian

This week I decided to work with something more difficult, and I found this fantastic victorian illustration in a old book. Working with Black felt, I cut this fantastic shape, After that I decided to put it in one of my little bags absolutely the most difficult thing was sewing as appliquƩ on other color felt, in this case, Pink !!! Adore this color this time is kind of brilliant but still like it.

I’m tying to introduce my custom cutting services, because actually I love to do it. So you will see my cut designs also in my shop. Or writte me at cyncontemporary@yahoo.com to get more information.

I just finish this pouch that is not to big as the leaves one or the pink flowers, could we used as a creams bag, or bath products bag, is 9”x 10” so is perfect as a travel pouch too.

Well I’m ready to make something similar I really like to know what you think about this. Please leave a comment some times.





Aqui la foto del corte y un comparativo para dar una idea del tamano.




En estas fotografias no se aprecian muy bien los colores pero el color de la bolsita es rosa fuerte, o rosa brillante, que da el resalto perfecto al negro de la carita, como toque o detalle le puse unas florecitas de color rosa palido y por supuesto sin olvidar de ponerle un pendiente como accesorio, visto que es una Damita elegante :)

Si quieres escribirme aqui tienes mi email, cyncontemporary@yahoo.com



Este es el interior, que actualmente todavia estoy decidiendo como cerrarla, porque estoy indecisa en ponerle un clip o felcro.

3 comments:

Blogging Masterclass said...

i love this silhouette bag, so pretty. you are very creative!

xo
holly

bergamotka said...

!esto es muy bonito! vi las cosas similares, pero de papel negro.

Anonymous said...

que pasada, me encanta, menudo trabajoƧ1