Friday, June 09, 2006

Felt Cuts

Preparing my weekend to create more with felt this time, I made some felt cuts, animals, flowers, and something also masculine and airplane, well must be something for man also. I love brilliant colors, as a good Mexican always like to combine those fantastic colors. I like this shapes because I can combine colors, make black outline and then put inside some color, as the butterfly or the head. This time I cut everything on felt but all these designs I can also make them on paper, I found a magazine this week fantastic, scrabooking has an adorable ideas. On my next post I will put the browser is from England. Also I would like to try make the same cuts on fabric to see how it comes to use them as a appliqué, well these are appliqué too but on Felt.

I have so many designs of flowers and love flowers but I need some feedback to see what are the colors, and illustrations more acceptable. Thank you all for the good comments.

Preparando my fin de semana para crear mas con el Fieltro. Hice algunos cortes en fieltro animales, flores y algunas cosas masculinas como el aeroplano, bueno algo tengo que hacer para ninos no? Me encantan los colores brillantes, como buena mexicana siempre me gusta combinar estos fantasticos colores. Me gustan estas figuras porque puedo combinar colores, hacer las orillas en negro como contorno y poner dentro algo de color. En el caso de la mariposa o el sombrero. Esta vez corte todo en Fieltro pero todos estos disenos los puedo hacer tambien en papel o papel decorado. Encontre una revista esta semana fantastica, de Scrabooking y tiene ideas adorables. En mi siguiente post voy a poner el browser de esta revista que es Inglesa, estos cortes tambien me gustaria hacer estos cortes en telas para ver como vienen y usarlas como applique







Mi inspiracion .... Toribio !!!



You can see them also at www.cyncontemporary.etsy.com Ask me if you want other colors, or mesures.





1 comment:

Paula460 said...

maravilloso! de verdad que estoy impresionada con tu trabajo.